Enjoy your journey to the "New Chinese Cuisine," welcomes to Yen, our destination restaurant on the 31st floor.
It's Chinese gastronomy like you've never encountered before. From cooking alongside the masters of Cantonese culinary arts, our culinary team has infused classical dishes with stylish innovation to present breathtaking creations into groundbreaking interpretations - nouvelle Chinese cuisine. Reflecting the flavors of all regions in China, from fresh seafood, signature soups, delightful dim sum and sensational desserts to show off our Chinese epicurean expertise.
The presentation is a work of art befitting such masterpieces as The Pearl, The Beauty, The Moon and Zen. The chef's signature platters are meticulously paired with a supremely impressive wine list and a complete selection of delectable cocktails.
A sensually designed bar area is where you'll begin your YEN experience, where a bar adorned with sleek marble presents aperitifs under a decoration of intricate lanterns set against purple wall tones. Beyond fully glazed glass exterior walls, the Xinyi district sparkles - a breathtaking backdrop. In the dining room, dine Chinese-style at round tables or cozy up into plush banquettes. We also have five private rooms if you prefer your rendezvous behind closed door.
- Cuisine: Regional Nouvelle Chinese
- Atmosphere: Elegant and Sophisticated
- Setting: Fine Dining Restaurant
- Dress Code: Casual Sophistication
- Smoking: No
- Service charge for guest's own bottles:For wine: TWD500 per bottle/For spirits: TWD1,000 per bottle
Private Dining Rooms:
Breeze 1, Breeze 2, Flower, Snow, Moon
Hours of Operation (Daily):
- Lunch 11:30 - 14:30
- Dinner 18:00 - 22:00
- YEN LUNCH 11:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- YEN DINNER 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- YEN BAR-SUN TO TUE 2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- YEN BAR-WED TO SAT 2:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- YEN BAR-AFTERNOON TEA 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM